January 20, 2011

Pins of the Week

*Stunning - Isn't she?  I adore the long, healthy gray hair, and I can only hope I look this good as I get older.  Judging by how my mom is doing, I'd say I have a very good shot. 
*Cool Music Genre Posters - These are fun.  I like several of the others, but this is definitely the one I would choose.
*Entryway - I love this space.  The bench, the big stack of firewood, the plants...it's all very welcoming.
*Handbag - Okay, I think I found the one I want.  Now I just need to save up for it.  Basic black, but cute, right?
These are just a few of the photos I've recently pinned on my pinboards at Pinterest Mary Loves
I hope this always remains true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...