February 2, 2010

Baths, Nice People, and Haircuts

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. Bathing the boys together. It's still a little tough, because I have to hold onto the little boy with both hands, but it's a time-saver, and they both enjoy it. Actually, they both belly-laugh the entire time. It's exhausting but so worth it.

2. The man who takes my money at the parking lot. He smiles and says "have a nice day!" like he really means it.

3. My hairdresser asks me what I'm doing on the weekend. I tell her that sitting in her chair, relaxing and reading silly magazines while she cuts and colors my hair, is definitely a highlight.

1 comment:

  1. Genuine customer service people are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...