October 28, 2009

Red Leaves, Giggling, and Rub Noses

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The red leaves on the chokeberry bush in front of our house. Gorgeous!

2. The sound of the big boy giggling and screaming as he ran through the leaves and begged to be covered up again and again. *See pictures posted yesterday.

3. When I finished reading bedtime stories, I went to leave the big boy's room. He said, "Mom! Wait!" Then he asked me to come closer. He grabbed both sides of my face and pulled it to his so he could give me a "rub noses". Then he blew me a kiss and said "I love you". Sigh. I am a lucky, lucky girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...