October 14, 2009

Pink Skies, Chats, and M&Ms

I didn't capture the pink sky, but October skies are gorgeous most days.

This is definitely a week that I need to focus on the beautiful things.

1. One nice thing about getting up early is seeing the sunrise. I saw a gorgeous pink sky with wispy white clouds. Orange trees and a slight breeze swaying the branches.

2. I like it when my sister calls just to chat. I don't get phone calls like that often enough.

3. I bought a huge bag of M&Ms, hoping to use them for potty training. That's not going so well, but I like being able to grab a handful of the colorful chocolates whenever I need a little sweet. (The green-brown combo is making me particularly happy today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...