*This sand/water table was a great buy. Instant hit with A.
There are so many things to love about Summer. And it's fun making lists and thinking happy thoughts. Here are the first 20 things that come to mind when I think about what I love about Summer:
1. Playing outside
2. Pools and sandboxes
4. Long days filled with warm sunlight
5. Afternoon rainstorms
6. Dinner on the grill
7. Fresh strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, corn, green beans, etc etc....
8. Watering the garden
9. Walking in the grass with bare feet
10. Picnics and barbeques
11. Baseball games
12. Sitting on the front porch with K
13. Talking with neighbors in our yards
14. Visiting the farm
16. The smell of freshly mowed grass
17. The sounds of little league from our back yard
18. Sleeping with the windows open
19. Restaurants with outdoor seating
What are your favorite things about Summer?