July 29, 2009

Sleep, Gorgeous Boys, and a Yummy Dinner

He's definitely starting to put on some weight. Check out that double-chin!



This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. 4 1/2 consecutive hours of sleep. Normally this wouldn't merit a mention, but this month it is a very beautiful thing.

2. I was reading bedtime stories to both boys. Aaron pointed to Nathan and then himself and said, "Mama, you have two gorgeous boys." Indeed I do.

3. Kevin took a bite of dinner Sunday night and asked where I got the recipe. Hm. "Cooking Light....why?" "Because it's awesome." Whew! I love trying new things and finding a winner. (p.s. It was the Pasta with Goat Cheese and Grilled Vegetables - even better when it's a veggie dish!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. He is beautiful! Congratulations!

    Yay on the sleep... It's no where near enough I know, but it's getting somewhere.

    That's a huge compliment to get an "awesome" in response to a new recipe... Love finding new keepers! Very cute little story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...