July 14, 2009

Blog Love - Raising Foodies


Have you seen the new blog Raising Foodies yet? It's by Joslyn, the author of the great blog Simple Lovely. Her mission is to find nutritious - also focusing on staying local and organic whenever possible - foods that her kids will like. She has such a nice style, so it's a fun blog to read, and it's also a great source of food inspiration.

She is starting something of an online cooking group - basically, signing up some fellow bloggers to try new recipes and then post the results. What a great way to expand the food inspiration! Here is the post where she describes the plan. I'm planning to participate. My kids are young, but I already love having my two-year-old try new things. Give it a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...