December 6, 2013

Joshua Bell and Friends



Musical Gifts from Joshua Bell and Friends is the Christmas album I'm adding to my collection this year.  I've been a fan of Joshua Bell for a long time, and I love adding new holiday music to my mix each year.  This is a collection of songs featuring collaborations between Joshua's amazing violin and other musicians, from Kristen Chenowith singing O Holy Night to the a cappella sound effects from Straight No Chaser to Branford Marsalis on his sax.  I like some songs better than others, of course, but the album is worth it for the above song alone.  I'm sorry for the cheesy image montage, but I had to include this one.  It's gorgeous.  Play it and get in the Christmas mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...