March 25, 2013

Weekend Recap


This was the only picture I snapped all weekend.  We were too busy having fun!  The picture is from a puppet show at the library.  Later that day, both boys attended birthday parties.  Kevin and I watched 'Zero Dark Thirty' that night.  Very intense and interesting and dramatic, and I now really want to know how accurate it is.  Sunday morning included a visit from a friend and her kids, and then we went over to visit some other friends that afternoon.  The boys were so excited to see and play with so many friends this weekend.  I was so excited to get to catch up with my own friends too!  

A few goals for the week:
1.  Clean the house.  I got a little behind last week, and there is work to be done.  
2.  Put together the Easter baskets!
3.  Yoga and work on my abs
4.  Get the piano tuned (Did I mention we got a piano?!?)
5.  Have a happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I watched Zero Dark Thirty too.. It was good, but so drawn out and slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie - yes it was a bit long. I'm definitely glad I watched from the comfort of my own couch rather than in the theater. It was good, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...