March 28, 2013
* The piano is tuned and ready to play. We got it for free from a nice lady who contacted us via craigslist, and I could not be happier. Aaron is excited to learn, and I am excited to practice too! I purchased a new lesson book for each of us, and I am tempted to sit down every time I walk by it.
* Happy toes! I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday pedicure. I hate that it's too cold to wear sandals, but that's okay - my showers are more colorful now.
* Aaron's card is the best.
* While taking a shower, I looked out the window at the river. I saw a glorious swan gracefully gliding across the water. Beautiful. Majestic.
* The tulips are just peeking out, waiting for the rest of the snow to melt away so they can provide us with a much-needed burst of color. I can't wait!