April 17, 2012

My Amazing Friend, Sara


This is a picture of me and my friend Sara.  Sara is an all-around amazing person, and she inspires me in a lot of ways.  She had a life goal of qualifying and running in the Boston Marathon.  After many years of trying, she qualified earlier this year, and she achieved her ultimate goal yesterday.  I am so proud of her!  It was a really sunny and warm day in Boston, so it had to be a particularly grueling run, but she killed it.  Congratulations Sara!

3 comments:

  1. I remember you posting about this before! That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdie19.4.12

    Great to get to meet you and your family after enjoying your blog so much! You are an inspiration to me! You find joy and happiness in everything and I love your upbeat optimism! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birdie! It was SO awesome to meet you! Thank you so much. Your family is beautiful, and I am thrilled that we were able to see you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...