July 23, 2010

Mad Men is back!


Do you watch Mad Men?  If not, you should.  It is one of the very few shows that I really enjoy.  I will admit that it took me a little while to warm up to it.  The second season in particular, dragged a bit, and I often felt a little down afterwards.  Is there such a thing as too much drama?  But season 3 was spectacular.  Great acting, interesting characters, gorgeous dresses, creative storylines.  I particularly love how they weave in the social and political climate of the 60s into the show, without it ever being about that.  The season premiere is on Sunday!  I know I will be watching.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...