March 24, 2008

Simplify

Here is a page from the Eartheasy website that discusses ways to simplify your life. Check it out and see if you can find some ideas for yourself.

One other site I found here that excited me is http://www.catalogchoice.org/. I complain all the time about how much junk mail we get - annoying and awful for the environment as well. I do try to take the time to call catalog companies to get removed from their list, and it helps, but the next time I buy something, I end up right back on again. I guess we all have to be diligent about it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this site will help make it easier for me to do so.

There are so many ways to simplify your life and help the environment at the same time. So I'll probably address this in future posts as well. I am far from totally "green", but as my friend S recently said, "being aware is a step in the right direction".

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the simpflify mission. Loving your blog! You have a faithful reader in portland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...