March 1, 2008

A Little Introduction


Hi! My name is Mary, and I live in the suburbs of Boston with my husband and two boys.  I am currently taking a break from working full-time, and I am enjoying the opportunity to walk my kids to school and take care of things at home.  I started this blog to have just a little space of my own, and now I'm hooked.  I use it to keep track of all the awesomeness of life.  It's my happy place.  I hope you find something here that makes you happy, too.

A few of the things I love:
*Summer thunderstorms
*Walks on the beach
*Local brown beers
*Baseball
*Green
*Live Music
*Traveling and visiting new places
*Family
*Strumming my guitar
*Lilacs
*Homegrown tomatoes
*Learning something new
*Books that I can't put down
*Lattes
*Yoga

Do we have anything in common?  Follow along!  Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. I love this- green is my color as well! So great to get to know you Mary~ thanks for visiting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I found a post in GOOGLE from you.. of ICE CREAM LOVER lol, so yeah.. I'm from Guatemala City (is not an island) haha... I was passing by to say that a really like your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! I found your blog through your sister - Emily Grace. I work with her currently and I am hooked on your blog! You have a beautiful family and I am excited to read more :)

    -Denise
    www.gratefullyinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have re-discovered your blog, Mary! I also have 2 boys and live just north of Boston! Looking forward to visiting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary :) My comment disappeared! I'm not sure if it went through or not, so I thought I would write again just to be sure! Lovely blog...glad to have re-discovered it! (I am also a mom of 2 boys - from Boston!)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always thought being able to play the guitar was awesome! I love this picture too.

    AshLee
    www.baseballdiamondshairspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...