August 2, 2013

Taking a Break...


I will be taking a little break from the blog for the next few weeks.  My sister is coming to visit with her family, and we'll be spending a week on Lake Ontario with lots of extended family.  I plan to watch seven of these gorgeous sunsets, get lots of hugs, sing songs around a campfire, skip rocks on the water, play catch, and just generally lounge around and get good quality time with my loved ones.  This place is a magical one for our family, and I never leave there feeling anything less than refreshed and completely loved.  Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it.

When we return, we'll have more time at home, but not too much, before the school year begins.  I'm not prepared to think about that just yet.  So here's to August and family vacations...

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your break! and your sister time. my sister is coming to visit me this month and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! It sounds just divine and time with close family is so often a tonic. Did you read Tania's description of her family evening? Really made me smile. I am hoping that come September I will be a little more settled in my new life - this week was quiet an emotional one, walking away from old colleagues etc but I am excited about starting fresh. I want to get the same vibe that you have - present and mindful - so enjoy your break and let's catch up when you are back :-) L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mama. missing your blog but I know you are having a blast! enjoy every ounce of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing break - such a gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...