February 23, 2012

Kitchen Inspiration

via This Old House magazine, photo by Ken Gutmaker, styling by Sarah Alba

I love this kitchen.  Looking at it makes me happy.  I wish we had nice tall ceilings like this.  Well, I can't raise my roof, but I can put in some nice hardwood floors and crisp white cabinetry.  I can even leave lots of fruit out so everything looks happy and fresh.  

Unfortunately, I can't do it just yet.  The permit process is miserable, and I'm now being told we can't start knocking down walls until May.  May!  Sigh.  There are some items we can cross off the list, and we do have a lot of decisions to make in the meantime.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...