November 19, 2009

More Pink Skies, Cilantro, and Magna-Tiles

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The big boy ran into the kitchen and said, "Mom! Come here! Come! Come!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room window to show me the "pretty pretty sky". We ran outside in our socks to watch the sky turn colors. I love that he has an appreciation for a pink and orange sky, and I am so glad he pulled me away from making dinner to see it. It was gorgeous.

2. Making dinner yesterday, I took a moment to appreciate the smell of cilantro. One of nature's best smells.

3. Magna-Tiles are currently our key to a smooth drop-off at preschool. A grabs a huge stack of them ("just the small squares, Mommy") and finds a place on the rug. He put down his stack, gives me a hug and kiss, says goodbye, and then sits down to build a house. Loving this routine!



*As the sky turned from orange to pink to purple to blue, several flocks of geese flew overhead. Made the sky even more beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous sky! wow. love it. love that A loved it. so fun. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...