April 8, 2009

MamaJoy and Company

I received a lovely little surprise package yesterday. Isn't it the greatest when you get something personal in the mail - and even better when it's unexpected? (Thank you so much, MM!)
A friend of mine started a home-based business with her mom, selling extremely cute baby products. Now that I've received one of their burp cloths, I can attest to how great they are. Very cute, and super soft! I am sure it will be a favorite. They use a lot of adorable fabrics and love doing custom orders, so you can ask for whatever you want! If you are looking for a baby gift for someone, or if you're in the market for yourself, you should definitely check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...