September 9, 2010

Pins of the Week


Here are a few things I've spotted and loved this week (clockwise from top left):


*Barnacle Whale - Love this canvas art illustration from Vermont.  Where can I put it in our house?  
*Leo - He is aging well, don't you think?  We watched 'Shutter Island' last weekend.  (Well, I watched, and my husband slept beside me on the couch.)  Creepy, and ultimately not all that surprising, but not a bad movie.  And I love watching that Leonardo.   
*Mason jars - There is something about these old jars I just love.  The simplicity, the soft shade of blue.  Gorgeous.
*Music - Okay, so you can't really read it in the small picture above, but the record says "Without Music, Life would be a mistake."  
*Pancakes - Smoothie-season is ending, and I need to introduce some high-fiber breakfast items into our rotation.  I've been adding bran to our regular pancake recipe, but I'd like to find a whole-wheat version that actually tastes good.  These look promising.  
*There's Always Room for Ice Cream - My life motto.  


These are just a few of the photos I've recently pinned on my pinboards at Pinterest Mary Loves

2 comments:

  1. I agree. There is something so special about those old jars:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a few things here that I love too! The mason jars, the healthier pancakes, and the sign about the ice cream. You and I really have something in common here!! :-)) I even wrote a poem about my love of ice cream!! It was at the bottom of my blog post in August --> http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherries-my-favoritepits-and-all.html

    Keep up the picks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...