June 10, 2009

Dave Matthews Band


I love the Dave Matthews Band. I first saw them at a college frat party in Virginia when I was in high school. I liked them then. I continued to enjoy them through college, when they hit the big time. And I still love them now. They are still making great music. Part of the reason why I love them is that they are a fabulous live band. They obviously love making music together and playing in front of crowds.

In case you don't know, they have a new album out. Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King. It's getting good reviews, although obviously those don't mean much. The songs I've heard so far are very good, though, and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the album. (Oooh, I feel a music splurge coming on soon!) In the meantime, enjoy this video from their appearance on The Today Show last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...