February 10, 2009

Z-man


*UNC/Duke is tonight - Z says ¨Go Heels!¨

Sorry for my absence this week. I am in Barcelona, visiting this gorgeous little man - my nephew - and his parents. I am missing my boys terribly, but I am determined to really enjoy the break from my normal routines. I´m sleeping and reading and walking, and of course playing with this cute little dude.

I forgot my camera cord, so I am not able to post my pics until I return. Have a lovely week, and I´ll catch up next week I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Z-man is so cute! I didn't realize this trip was a solo mission. Enjoy even though you miss the boys. Barcelona...what a fab and fancy babymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...