February 20, 2009

Who Would Play You?

If they made a movie about your life, what actress would be cast in the leading role? We often have fun with this question, although K is still not happy with any of my choices for him. (What's wrong with Ben Affleck?)

My friend S paid me a very nice compliment the other day by saying that I look like Audrey Hepburn, and I've been trying to think of who would play her. What do you think of this choice, S? Debra Messing certainly has the gorgeous hair, not to mention the fun fashion sense.


1 comment:

  1. i like it! thanks! makes me want to go red with my hair again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...