April 28, 2015

What I Did on Monday...



The Dominican Republic is so beautiful. We came home on Sunday and jumped right back into our normal routine; except Kevin had to go to San Francisco this week, so I'm on my own. My first day back looked like this:
  • Did 10 minutes of yoga
  • Took a shower, got dressed and ready for work
  • Put a load of laundry in the washer
  • Woke the boys
  • Made breakfast
  • Made lunches
  • Put the load of laundry in the dryer
  • Took the boys to school
  • Drove into the city for work
  • Worked
  • Loaded my car with donations from a clothing drive I organized
  • Delivered the clothing to a local charity
  • Ate lunch
  • Worked some more
  • Commuted back home
  • Got the boys ready to go to baseball practice
  • Attended baseball practice (helped a bit with drills and then played soccer with Nathan while Aaron practiced with his team)
  • Took the boys to a sporting goods store to pick up Nathan's soccer uniform and ball
  • Bought other necessary baseball/soccer gear, including new cleats for both
  • Had dinner at a pizza shop on the way home
  • Got the boys ready for bed
  • Watched "A Good Wife" while folding laundry
  • Read my book for 15 minutes before falling asleep
That's a full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...