October 14, 2011

Crooked Still - Half Of What We Know


This weekend is shaping up to be a good one.  I'm thinking chili and corn bread, apple-picking, baking pie, lots of playing outside, and my favorite kind of date night - a concert.  We're going to see Crooked Still tomorrow night.  I've wanted to see them live for a while, and I'm excited it finally worked out.  They are taking next year off from touring, so this is sort of a "farewell for now" tour; and I'm especially happy to get the opportunity to see them play.  Have a great weekend!

photo via last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...