November 20, 2009

Online Cooking Club - Wrap-up




*Image from Bon Appetit

Sorry I missed the last week of the Cooking Club. Actually, I did make a new recipe, but I just didn't find the time to blog about it. Also....it wasn't a keeper. It had such promise, too. It was a Butternut Squash and Sage pasta dish, and that is one of my favorite flavor combos, so I thought it was a sure thing. It was good, but not fabulous, which is what it needed to be to justify the effort. Also....A didn't eat any of it. I'm disappointed that he's not a fan of squash, but he's not. At least not yet. I'll keep trying, of course.

Anyway, I thought I'd just put one more post out here about our little cooking club. I had fun trying new recipes over the last couple months, and although they weren't all winners, I did add a few new recipes to our rotation. These include:

Tex-Mex Pasta Salad - Actually, I made this for dinner again last night. And once again, Aaron ate a ton. Even peppers and tomatoes. Love this one!
Spicy-Sweet Pork Tenderloin - A super easy way to dress up pork.
Corn and Clam Chowder - This is awesome. Seriously. This is going on our list of meals to make with holiday guests.
Oven-Fried Chicken Parmesan - Using panko makes this chicken parm dish yummy. It's easy too!
Chicken Enchiladas with Green Salsa - Aaron wasn't a fan of this the first time around, but Kevin and I liked it enough to give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...