July 24, 2008

J. Crew Sale

Okay, so I just told you not to go shopping, and then I turn around and tell you to go to J. Crew. I know, I'm a hypocrite. I do try not to go shopping, and I most likely won't buy anything now either, but if there is anything you might need, why not get it on sale? The prices are already significantly marked down, and you get an extra 20% off at checkout - hurry, though, it ends tomorrow!

Here are a couple of items that caught my eye (I am really loving orange right now, can you tell?):

*This dress marked down from $98 to $29.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...