May 14, 2008

Three Beautiful Things: Lilacs, Smiles, and Sun

I found a lovely blog entitled Three Beautiful Things. Every day, the author records three things that give her pleasure. A more regular version of my Happy List. What a nice way to focus on the positives and the simple pleasures in life. Perhaps I'll add this to my list of things to blog about on a regular basis. Today's three beautiful things:

1. The lilacs in our yard are in full bloom, and we have a huge vase full on the dining room table. So inside and outside, our home smells like lilac heaven.

2. The little boy woke up with a smile on his face and even let me get him changed and dressed before breakfast.

3. Today's forecast: Sunny and 70 degrees. Inspired me to wear a skirt to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...