May 8, 2008

Bathing Suit Season

Oh yes, it's time. Time to get our flabby white bodies (sorry, I'll speak for myself) under the flourescent lights to try on bathing suits. Actually, that just sounds awfully depressing, so I decided to skip that step. I went with a tried and true - JCrew.com is my friend when it comes to bathing-suit shopping. Here is the little number I ordered online for myself. It came in last week, and I am happy to say that it is super-cute. It also motivated me to do some crunches and leg lifts, but that's not a bad thing either. I also love this sweet little suit from Anthropologie - it's very cheerful and fun. Hooray! Summer's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...